Justify Your Attendance
Are you eager to attend the 29th CSGNA National Conference? Not sure your manager will approve the expense?
CSGNA has created a toolkit of letters and worksheets (all in Microsoft Word format) you can easily customize to help your manager understand the return he or she will see on this important investment.
- Letter to your manager: Use this customizable letter template to help explain and justify your conference attendance.
- Detailed budget worksheet: Use this customizable budget document to help explain and justify your conference costs
- Benefits worksheet: Use this worksheet to create a custom list of the benefits you and your workplace will gain from attending.
- Post-conference ROI worksheet: Use this worksheet to take notes on sessions, and record key takeaways, action items and estimated return on investment (ROI). These notes can be referenced in creating your post-conference trip report.
- Additional tips will help you better make your case for attendance!