Stampede West - For Guts & Glory
CSGNA 2022 annual meeting in Calgary, Alberta
Join Us in Calgary, AB "For Guts and Glory!"
Attend all our education sessions, opening reception, Exhibit Hall, and more. Attendees will also receive a delegate bag, printed materials, and snacks!
Early Bird Registration Ends August 1. Save $100!
Justify Your Attendence
Are you eager to attend the CSGNA National Conference? Not sure your manager will approve the expense?
CSGNA has created a toolkit of letters and worksheets (all in Microsoft Word format) you can easily customize to help your manager understand the return he or she will see on this important investment.
- Letter to your manager: Use this customizable letter template to help explain and justify your conference attendance.
- Detailed budget worksheet: Use this customizable budget document to help explain and justify your conference costs
- Benefits worksheet: Use this worksheet to create a custom list of the benefits you and your workplace will gain from attending.
- Post-conference ROI worksheet: Use this worksheet to take notes on sessions, and record key takeaways, action items and estimated return on investment (ROI). These notes can be referenced in creating your post-conference trip report.
- Additional tips will help you better make your case for attendance!
Call for Abstracts
The CSGNA National Conference will be your next opportunity to share your knowledge about a GI topic you are passionate about, disseminate research results or present an innovative project that will advance GI nursing and associated practice!
Exhibiting at CSGNA 2022
Exhibiting with the Canadian Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (CSGNA) gives you the opportunity to meet and mingle with approximately 150 of your best prospects!
Need a place to stay while enjoying our conference in person? Book Your Accommodations at the Carrigage House where we've set aside rooms for you!